Monday, June 10, 2013

How I Spent My... Weekend

Dined in and got take out at Veggie Grill with our free entree cards we got from Tour de Pier. I love their new menu items like the Baja "Fish" Tacos (top right) and The Grilled Cookie with frozen yogurt (bottom left).


Made a trip up to LA just to go to for a late lunch at LA Vegan Crepe! And OMG it was totally worth the drive just to go eat there! The food, service, and hospitality was spectacular. I love that it's owned by a French husband and wife! Maybe that will be Anthony and I one day. We'd love to own our own restaurant. The highlight by far was the Mushroom Pate (top right) and the crepes were amazing too!


Relaxing Saturday night with wine and magazines out on our patio. 





Painted my nails with Wet n Wild Fastdry - The Gold & The Beautiful

Failed at making homemade kale chips. Next time I'll get it!

I hope you had a spectacular weekend, and didn't eat as much food as I did! 

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment