Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Day 14 ~ 2 weeks!!!

I made it two weeks! I dared the scale this morning and I've lost a total of 6 pounds. I'm thrilled! What great motivation to continue the next two weeks. Another motivating factor is that I've talked my boyfriend into doing the last 7 days with me. I'm curious to see if he'll make it. I've been teasing him and reminding him of how many more days left he has to eat solid foods. I will honestly be excited to be doing it together as a team. The last day will be even more exciting!

It's amazing how great I felt all day today. Even though I went to bed a little later than usual I still felt extremely energetic. No coffee or tea needed! I am now almost to Stage 4 (Day 16 to 30) of my juice cleanse where my body will completely adapt to the cleanse. I should experience heightened clarity and emotional balance. As well as, memory and concentration improvement. I have noticed some of this improvement already.

I'll end with this great quote. Have I convinced you to take on a juice cleanse challenge?

"Many people put more time into the maintenance of their cars than into their own body! Buy yourself organic vegetables and eat them. Invest in yourself. ... You can ask yourself , “What have I consumed today that will build high integrity blood, bone, brain and body tissue? What have I done today that will add another day to my life?”

-Annie Padden and David Jubb

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment