Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Day 7


Yoga is a light, which once lit, will never dim. The better your practice, the brighter the flame.
B.K.S. Iyengar



I made it to one week! I am so proud of myself!!! I have a total weight lose of 2.5 pounds. If I am able to continue this average amount per week I will have a total weight lose of 10 pounds upon completion. I'm feeling really great too. My energy level and performance on my yoga mat is great! I'm astonished that I have not felt any soreness throughtout my consecutive days of doing yoga. It seems that each day my practice on my yoga mat just gets better. I'm hoping to come close to or be able to do some advanced poses by the end of this challenge. My practice is becoming stronger and my flame is becoming brighter.

If you have never seen the movie Fat Sick and Nearly Dead watch it now! If you have Netflix it's on there. Check out the trailor here. Maybe not just my blog, but this movie will inspire you to juice too!




Breakfast this morning. It was so yummy! 
Me leaving Whole Foods yesterday. I can't wait until the Whole Foods opens up near my apartment!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment