Monday, March 12, 2012

Day 27



3 days left!!! Just 3, my lucky number!!! I cannot believe it! I am excited to have completed this challenge, but I am also apprehensive. I'm afraid that my body will not feel as great once I start eating again. Will I have as much energy still? Will I be able to perform as well on my yoga mat? Am I going to gain all the weight I lost back? Am I going to be constipated and uncomfortable for the next few days after I start eating again?

In order to reintroduce solid foods into my digestive system without major discomfort I need to follow these guidelines from jointhereboot.com:
  • Drink plenty of water
  • Drink plenty of coconut water
  • Dilute fresh juice with 25% water
  • Drink juice/fluids between meals
  • Avoid very hot or cold beverages
  • Avoid broccoli, cabbage, cauliflower, bok choy, garlic, and onions
  • Include baked apples and pears. As well as bananas and avocados.

When can I do another juice cleanse?

It's recommended by jointhereboot.com that I wait 12 weeks to do another all juice cleanse. I can "reboot" my digestive system once a quarter by doing a 5 day cleanse every 2 months.

I know that if I keep up with my daily exercise and watch my diet I will be able to maintain my results from my cleanse. I plan on doing a complete overhaul of my diet. For the next 30 days after my juice cleanse I will be blogging about my favorite vegan recipes. So, stay tuned to see what I do for my overhaul of my diet!  Of course I will be incorporating juice!



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment