Sunday, March 18, 2012

Post Cleanse Day 1

I like to eat eat eat apples and bananas! My first post cleanse meal was apples and bananas topped with cinnamon.

My boyfriend was so cute and wanted me to wait until he got out of the shower this morning to see me take my first bite of solid food. He had both of our phones out snapping away while I ate.


My HOT (I microwaved it until it was steaming hot) sesame soy ginger vegetable stir fry with tofu lunch was so good at work. It was perfect since it was a cold day. It was extremely satisfying!  

My first dinner out to Carmelita's Mexican Restaurant with my best friend was fantastic (even though the restaurant messed up my order twice). I didn't even care much about my entree. I was more excited to be hanging out with my best friend and drinking skinny margaritas! The chips, salsa, and guacamole were incredible. My best friend made it just as fun as my boyfriend did for breakfast. She was excited to capture my first bite of a tortilla chip! 


We sat outside on the patio and the restaurant had these great fire pits right next to us. 


The complementary chips, salsa, and bean dip


Reaching for my first chip! 


My first bite of a chip with salsa. It's what I was craving all throughout my cleanse. I wonder if it will be the same when I'm pregnant! 


Cheers! :)


The guacamole with mango and a chipotle hot sauce 

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment