Thursday, March 15, 2012

Day 30!!!!!!!!


"A man can be as great as he wants to be. If you believe in yourself and have the courage, the determination, the dedication, the competitive drive and if you are willing to sacrifice the little things in life (solid foods, alcohol, sweets, going out to restaurants) and pay the price for the things that are worthwhile (improved health, weight loss, more energy, better mood),
it can be done."
-Vince Lombardi



I MADE IT! I DID IT! I SURVIVED! 30 Days of juicing and yoga.

Total weight loss : 15.5 pounds

I didn't miss a day and I didn't cheat! I am beyond proud of myself and I am ready to celebrate. Let's Eat! (But not too much!)


I can't wait to celebrate with some solid food tomorrow morning. I plan on eating some cut up apples and bananas topped with cinnamon. I will be dreaming about my first bite tonight! I prepared a delicious lunch too. I made a sesame soy ginger vegetable stir fry with tofu. I just hope I won't be running to the bathroom at work after my lunch!! 



Sesame Soy Ginger Vegetable Stir Fry with Tofu ~ Eggplant, Zucchini, Asparagus, Green Bell Peppers and Kale 

I still juiced a fruit based juice and a veggie based juice to have for tomorrow. I plan on incorporating juice into my diet from here on out as a snack in between meals. I just have to figure out the appropriate ounces and see what my body needs.


My last day of juice being my dinner! Cheers!



My shopping cart at Trader Joe's tonight. Spotted...salsa verde, organic white corn tortilla chips, and quinoa and black bean infused tortilla chips. Ready to induldge a little! 

There are so many little things I am excited for tomorrow! I can't wait to heat up my lunch and eat a hot meal. I can't wait to use a fork and chew! I can't wait to feel satisfied! I will be following up with some post-juice cleanse posts to let you know how I feel after reintroducing solid foods. 

For my next thirty days be ready for my favorite vegan dishes. I will be starting my first post on Saturday for St. Patrick's Day!





Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment